Hi guys greetz from the UK

ravenscryblog

New Metal Member
Jun 29, 2012
Hi all been a metal head for many years now. Been to some of the biggest metal shows around the UK and seen some great acts. I currently run a fan blog for up and coming Italian Alternative Metal band called Ravenscry. Can find out more on my blog if interested. Also looking to make some connections, exchanges and meet some like minded cool people. Because I think the metal community can only benefit from exchanging ideas and creativity as well as some good banter. Not sure if I can drop the url for the blog here? If not mods can remove and i'll post it up where necessary. Dont want to be a nuisance and start breaking house rules lol.

http://ravens-shadow.blogspot.co.uk/

Anyways keep rocking guys! feel free to PM me about anything metal related and if you have something to share definitely hit me up and we can put our heads together, see if we can discover new sounds on the metal spectrum. cheers!! and stay metal.

Hey everyone. Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd just reply to one that was already here, and since this one is from a UK user, why not?:lol:

So here I am. I like a lot of stuff, not just metal, but I have a tendency to lean towards guitar-oriented things. I love Buckethead, Pearl Jam, Ghost Brigade, Aphex Twin and Poets of the Fall, surprisingly.