Hi Guys!! :)

Docaroo

Ascension!
Mar 24, 2004
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.myspace.com
Lo everyone, long time Power Quest fan here - finally been arsed to join the forum haha! Really looking forward to the new album from the clip on the site, awesome!

Hope you guys play up in Aberdeen, there's an awesome venue up here that would be perfect (Blaze, Thin Lizzy, Europe have all played haha), but we'll see what goes down!

Anyway, if you have a sec check out my band, doing the Power Metal thing up in Aberdeen!! Coincidently our name is the same as track 1 on MnD haha... we are Ascenison: www.ascensionband.co.uk

To give you an idea what we sound like, we play Valley of the Damned and Lost in the Twilight Hall sometimes :D, also we are going to do Speed of LIght (Stratovarius) and The Gunslinger (Demons & Wizards) next!! See what you think, there's a few crude mp3 demo's up there.

But anyway, PQ - Play Aberdeen!!! :D

Symphony said:
Hey Docaroo! Welcome! Just started a thread for you guys as well! hehe! Good to have you here dude

cool!!! Lovin this forum! You guys should all hop on over and join our forum too, it's a friendly little place always welcoming new peeps!! Links on the webby...

I would love to see a Scottish Power Quest gig, soo awesome! And hey, come to Aberdeen and we can support ya! :Spin: hehe

Thanks for checking the site guys, did all the design meself!

Wait for Strikeforce, dude :D

And yeah man, i play in a Pirate MEtal band called "Battleheart"

We've been a 2man home project for about a year but we realised the songs are actually aweosme so we've recruited a full band and we're gonna slay everyone.
We'll gig with ya's if you want, :lol:

for some reason I think i've heard of you guys before but I can't put my finger on it at all!

Can't think... but we definately have to do a gig swap sometime! We'll get u guys something up here and then we'll come down to lovely Perthshire hehhe sounds like a plan!

We play around the 200bpm mark, we fuse pirate lyrics, melodies with epic orchestral breakdowns, large solo sections, hyperspeed polka sections :D

I have a really bad quality unfinished (guitar solos aren't finished and there are no vocals), mix i'll upload with the lyrics later if you want, dude

sweet can't wait to hear that!!

Oh and if you really like pirate stuff then check out a game called Tradewinds on yahoo, my mate is obssessed with it, i'm sure he'll be interested in hearing ya stuff, even though he's not a metal fan... Although he did say that PQ were probably the best metal band he'd heard, and the most attractive looking.... :err: