PQ UK dates.....with a twist?????

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Power Quest UK Dates December 2012?

It's been a while since we played some UK shows and it's time to put that right.....but we want to put a slightly different spin on things this time around.

Instead of booking a tour and saying "we are playing here and there, with this band and that" we want to hear from the bands out there who would like to join us for a maximum of 3 shows...we want to hear from fans with suggestions on towns and venues....and from bookers who would like to see PQ play at their venue.

The idea being that there would be one band on the bill for who it would be a hometown show each night....might even have a DJ on the bill too for example...playing what you guys want to hear between bands.

In addition, if we can make this little tour happen, we will be doing something PQ have never done before......playing some new material that has not been recorded or released as yet. An early Christmas gift if you will :)

So there it is......let us know what you think....spread the word....the Quest must go on!

Sounds like a smashing idea!

Sheffield Corporation would be fantastic. I know/am aware of a few decent Rock/Metal Bands that are Sheffield-based too who probably wouldn't half mind supporting PQ!

Edit: Hope you don't mind Steve, I've shared this news with a couple of friends of mine in Sheffield-based Bands who show some promise and might be interested in getting involved if Sheffield is a possibility.