PQ June News Update

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
June 2008

Master of Illusion is now available worldwide! Reviews are still flooding in and the reaction is amazing. Check out the music section for some more quotes and album of the month awards!

For full listings of album reviews and also some interviews with the band, visit the official Power Quest forum.

Many of you have been asking about touring plans and I can confirm that we are busy planning a UK tour for the Autumn of 2008. A 3 band package that will take in 7-10 shows up and down the country. More news on this as soon as we have confirmation. In fact, as dates come in they will be regularly posted on our Myspace pages and on the PQ forum.

Along with recent endorsements with Brunetti and Vam, we are proud to announce our endorsement of the Guitar Wheel teaching product. This is an awesome tool and you can check out all the details at www.guitarwheel.com

Finally for this month, watch out for a HUGE announcement from the PQ camp in the next few weeks......this is something we can't wait for you all to hear about!

Michael Kiske joined the band on Tuba again hasn't he?

Publication1.jpg

I'm back after a while away Steve, good to see you again! Exams have been getting the better of me I've gotta say. :lol:

I'm looking forward to this big announcement!

I still hav'nt been able to find the album over here, I'm heading abroad at the end of the month though so hopefully I'll pick it up on the continent, rock and roll style. I'm heading to Paris soon enough, gonna have some good memories of that time at the Angra gig! Hope to see you lot soon enough. :)

Live album or DVD please let it be a live album or DVD pleeeeease

I'm back after a while away Steve, good to see you again! Exams have been getting the better of me I've gotta say. :lol:

I'm looking forward to this big announcement!

I still hav'nt been able to find the album over here, I'm heading abroad at the end of the month though so hopefully I'll pick it up on the continent, rock and roll style. I'm heading to Paris soon enough, gonna have some good memories of that time at the Angra gig! Hope to see you lot soon enough. :)

Hey Rory! Hope the exams are going well mate.....good to see you back!