Hi Guys!

clicksmilies49963.png
:wave:

It is very good here. So good, that many people never leave. This is true. :D

clicksmilies56334.png

Of course. Everyone knows that I'm always right.

What are your favourite bands, Fleshcrawl?? Apart from Fleshcrawl that is. :D

[impression=Nelson]Ha-ha!![/impression]

It makes me larff, it's like I'm jumping out from the shadows and scaring people. Or something.

Hmmm, I think I need some sleep.

:D

Beer and sleep?? :eek: Just add a chunk of Wensleydale and you have my favourite combination of things ever!!

Hehe, sorry, that was one hell of a thread mugging. :lol:

You have some good bands there. Does your band play similar music, or more like Irish folk music?? :p

Hehe, good point. But I have an Exorcist question now: at the start of the film, there's a bit where there's some dogs dancing in this rocky, deserty type place, and some bloke's watching them... what's that all about??

(Forgive me for being vague, I've only seen it once) :p

Hey Fleshcrawl, I will check your band out when I get my new computer. :) :headbang:

Originally posted by rustymetal
Hehe, good point. But I have an Exorcist question now: at the start of the film, there's a bit where there's some dogs dancing in this rocky, deserty type place, and some bloke's watching them... what's that all about??

(Forgive me for being vague, I've only seen it once) :p

Hey Fleshcrawl, I will check your band out when I get my new computer. :) :headbang:

:lol: I can't remember the last time I saw it was years ago.. When I've watched it again I'll letcha know :)