hi guys

Ah right, that explains it then. I take it that you aren't South African then (otherwise you'd have said, right??). And of course, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. :D

Originally posted by Rusty
Ah right, that explains it then. I take it that you aren't South African then (otherwise you'd have said, right??). And of course, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. :D

Yus, I am English :p But it makes a nice change, the weather out here is excellent compared to the drizzly cold shit we've had for the last 3 weeks back home ;)

Same to you! May father christmas not be able to fly his sleigh for the weight of heavy metal he brings you :dopey:

Now that did suck, but it's the best I can do :( Stoopid planes with their uncomfortable chairs, I got like 20 minutes sleep :bah:

Originally posted by Russell
Yus, I am English :p But it makes a nice change, the weather out here is excellent compared to the drizzly cold shit we've had for the last 3 weeks back home ;)

Same to you! May father christmas not be able to fly his sleigh for the weight of heavy metal he brings you :dopey:

Now that did suck, but it's the best I can do :( Stoopid planes with their uncomfortable chairs, I got like 20 minutes sleep :bah:
Well, I've had better, but after the day I've had, and seeing as it is Christmas, I'll let you off. :p

p.s. I hate trying to sleep on planes. :mad:

hi guys, lot of time out of the web because i was working....
how your christmas was?
the mine was great, we did a barbacue with my family....becuse we tired of the turkey and the chicken dinners!
the only disilution was that my mother give a gift in a box...and i thought that maybe could be a cell phone or a digital cam ( wich i really need both) .... and was a fucking hair dry!!!
imagine my face trying to hide my anger to my mom!
"...oh, thanks mom, it´s just what i was expecting..."

It needs to be an image file (like .jpg or .gif), and it has to be hosted on a webserver that allows remote image linking (free webspace like yahoo/geocities, angelfire, tripod, etc. don't work). You can always go get space for free at imagemagician.com & upload a picture there to use if you can't find one on the web that'll work.