hi im a noobie!!

metaldan87

New Metal Member
Apr 2, 2005
im new here, i only discovered pq a couple of months ago and i have to say you guys totally owns! i borrowed a copy of neverworld from my mate at college and was so blown away i went and bought my own copy the next day.!!!!!! i cant wait to see you guys live ... are you gonna be playing any of the summer festivals in uk or europe ? :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :wave:

A few months ago? What took you so long to join the forums then? ^_~ Glad to see we've got another fan of "temple of fiiii eeerrrr!!!!!!" in our midst. Having seen PQ live 3 times last year, let me tell you that nothing, but nothing, beats screaming along to Fiiiiiiii yyyyeeeaarrhhhh!!!

Great; now you've got me shouting "Fi-yeaaaargh" at the top of my voice, getting alot of strange looks from the rest of the house.

Quest On!

Hey MetalDan! Great to have you with us mate! Hope to see you around the forum soon mate.

As far as live shows go...nothing cast in stone as yet. We are actually meeting the record comapmy tomorrow to discuss this amongst other things. Personally I can't wait to get out on the road again!

Symphony said:
Hey MetalDan! Great to have you with us mate! Hope to see you around the forum soon mate.

As far as live shows go...nothing cast in stone as yet. We are actually meeting the record comapmy tomorrow to discuss this amongst other things. Personally I can't wait to get out on the road again!
Thanks Symphony! I can't wait to see Powerquest this year!! METALLL!!!! I am going to Wacken this year to see the amazing Nightwish, Within Temptation, the templars of steeellll Hammerfall and of course UK's mighty DragonForce this year. Will Powerquest be playing Wacken? That'll just make my day for the killer lineup which is already there! :hotjump:

:worship: :worship: :worship: Symphony!

man that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! , so which countries have you guys played in and which would you like to visit again for the new tour? ill go to any country you guys play if your not playing soon in the u.k!!!!! :)
:D

POWER QUEST RULES!

We still haven't had the good fortune to play outside of the UK....which is a source of immense frustration...hehe! Hopefully with the release of Magic Never Dies we will be able to get to Europe, Japan and of course some UK shows too

Dream Thief said:
Hi, welcome aboard :D

I'd love to think that PQ would be doing some summer gigs but nothing announced so far to my knowledge.

Actually, do you know when/where you might be playing this year Steve? :headbang:

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE! USE IT!

I think PQ are playing at...... :OMG: :confused: :confused:

Actually what the hell am I on about :confused:

Symphony said:
We still haven't had the good fortune to play outside of the UK....which is a source of immense frustration...hehe! Hopefully with the release of Magic Never Dies we will be able to get to Europe, Japan and of course some UK shows too

Wohooooooooo, Can't wait a gig in France..... south of France I hope. :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang:

So now that your album is coming out, do you think your record label might put you on a tour together with some of their own bands?? is that what usually happens in "the business"? are there any bands you would like to play with on your label? :loco: :loco: :hotjump: :D :headbang:

hi guys, from birmingham and im also a newly converted follower of the "quest" ! love the neverworld album especially the song " when im gone" .... it brings a tear to my eye every time!

sweet little sister said:
hi guys, from birmingham and im also a newly converted follower of the "quest" ! love the neverworld album especially the song " when im gone" .... it brings a tear to my eye every time!

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here......really happy to hear that you love the Neverworld album too.....hope you will enjoy Magic Never Dies as well:headbang: