Hi im new here.

PRauhala

yeah.. Miles
Feb 11, 2004
Finland, Vimpeli
It is stupid everyone says always "hi im new here" but i havent listen so much opeth (just deliverance and a bit of damnation) i have "hang out" just in symphony x, evergrey forum. so ´...hmm.. hi?! And what songs i should listen in the old cds?

PRauhala said:
It is stupid everyone says always "hi im new here" but i havent listen so much opeth (just deliverance and a bit of damnation) i have "hang out" just in symphony x, evergrey forum. so ´...hmm.. hi?! And what songs i should listen in the old cds?

What were your favorites that you've heard so far?

Oh, and welcome!

Why in hell am I the only one honestly trying to be nice here?! You'd think others could speak up. What a LOVELY impression this sort of behavior gives of Opeth fans. Or at least the ones on this board.

Welcome. Stay away from me and I won't bite you. Also, if you want news about the new cd, dont start a new thread about it. Instead, use the search button.

T-Rat said:
hi
get blackwater park for sure...
then i think my arms your hearse and still life...
then after that orchid and morningrise.

yeah...if u like damnation more than deliverance then go backwards one by one through their catalogue, and welcome to the ever friendly opeth forum...ha

just for everyones information, this exact same thread was hashed over a couple weeks ago.
just buy some albums for gods sake; theyre pretty affordable.
no offense intended.

Opeth is one of those few bands that hasn't made one bad song. Get all the albums. Still Life is still the best though. :D

Illnath said:
Opeth is one of those few bands that hasn't made one bad song. Get all the albums. Still Life is still the best though. :D
maybe in your opinion, i'm not much of a fan of some of the songs from orchid...

by the way, welcome....