Hi I'm new, just introducing myself

Nov 16, 2006
Omaha, NE
Hi everyone. I've been checking out this site for a few days now. I thought it seemed interesting so I thought I'd join. I am a big fan of metal music. It's like a religion to me. I mostly listen to power metal, but also love old school thrash, black, and some death metal. You won't hear me say much about Nu metal or metalcore since that isn't real metal anyway. I'm really looking forward to discussing metal with you guys since it's the best music ever!:headbang:

Hi everyone. I've been checking out this site for a few days now. I thought it seemed interesting so I thought I'd join. I am a big fan of metal music. It's like a religion to me. I mostly listen to power metal, but also love old school thrash, black, and some death metal. You won't hear me say much about Nu metal or metalcore since that isn't real metal anyway. I'm really looking forward to discussing metal with you guys since it's the best music ever!:headbang:

Greetings! How about specific bands you like?

Hi there,
I'm new to this 'forum' stuff so I thought it would be good to make some friends first, HELP!

Greetings! How about specific bands you like?

Thank You. Some of the bands I like are Helloween, Hammerfall, Blind Guardian, Preist, Maiden, Slayer, Possessed, Celtic Frost, Running wild, Overlorde, Power Quest, Nocturnal Rites, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Fates Warning, Destruction, Hibria, Cradle of Filth, Megadeth, Edguy, Sacrifice, Savatage, Nightmare, Mob Rules, Children of Bodom, Norther, Lost Horizon, Majesty, Venom, Bathory, I'll stop here because I could go on for days naming hundreds more. Thanks for the nice welcome though.

Thank You. Some of the bands I like are Helloween, Hammerfall, Blind Guardian, Preist, Maiden, Slayer, Possessed, Celtic Frost, Running wild, Overlorde, Power Quest, Nocturnal Rites, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Fates Warning, Destruction, Hibria, Cradle of Filth, Megadeth, Edguy, Sacrifice, Savatage, Nightmare, Mob Rules, Children of Bodom, Norther, Lost Horizon, Majesty, Venom, Bathory, I'll stop here because I could go on for days naming hundreds more. Thanks for the nice welcome though.

Cool... I see a few of my personal favs in your list.