Hi people!

Chrisz

Jul 12, 2003
Germany
www.necrophagist.de
Hi there! I'm new in here. Just wanted to say a quick hello to introduce mylsef. Like probably all people posting in here I'm a huge Symphony X fanatic, and like many, I'm a guitar player myself. I enjoy listening to many styles of music ranging from jazz to fusion to prog to extre,e Death/Black Metal. My fav players are Vinnie Moore, Greg Howe, Michael Romeo, Allan Holdsworth, George Bellas, Frank Gambale, Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert, Scott Mishoe, Richie Kotzen, Jason Becker, Marty Friedman, Brett Garsed, T.J. Helmerich, Scott Henderson, Tony MacAlpine, Joey Tafolla and Steve Vai, some of my fav bands include Dream Theater, Symphony X, Angra, Children of Bodom, Theory in practice, Martyr, Meshuggah, Cynic, Death, Arch Enemy, Adagio, Megadeth, Cacophony, Racer X, Ring of fire, Planet X, Nevermore, Haji's Kitchen, Soilwork, Opeth, At the gates, Dissection, Carcass, Suffocation, Cryptopsy, Annihilator, Pantera etc. Some really cool people posting in here, so I'm looking forward to having a good time!

AHHH block text hurt brain!

Welcome to the board man. Thats quite a range of music you like, I must imagine your cd bill must be outrageous! Stick around here you may learn some new and interesting awesome bands. I always try and turn people onto new music and Im very open to suggestions as well.