Hi there!

stoobo

New Metal Member
Mar 23, 2011
Hi guys!

Just signed up, never really got into forums but trying to now to find more bands that kick arse.

I'm a 28 year old Aussie guy, I play guitar tho not in a band or anything coz I'm shy and shit at it, I listen to a-lot of different stuff but when it comes to metal I'm into (in no particular order): Napalm Death, The Haunted, Cradle Of Filth, Morbid Angel (just bought tix to there show in sydney in a couple months), Slayer, Nailbomb, White Zombie, Damageplan, Pantera, Sepultura, Anal Cunt (for the humour value) and sum more but i got sick of typing.
I'm an audio engineering student and work as local crew at concerts (basically a roadie who doesn't go on the road and makes shit money!)

haha dude I'm shy too but if you love playin' I'd say give it a try anyway..not all metal has to be super technical you know..

sounds like you have a cool job !

haha dude I'm shy too but if you love playin' I'd say give it a try anyway..not all metal has to be super technical you know..

sounds like you have a cool job !

Yeah been trying by playing drunk when friends are over, which is a start, the job is kinda cool though I don't get to meet the bands or anything, I steal there guitar strings tho, I'll never need to buy another set again bwaahhahahaa!