Hi To All, I'm a new Member

MetalDaitarn

New Metal Member
Dec 30, 2001
Italy
Visit site
Hi to all, i'm a new member, i heard someting about this site from some friend and i came to visit U...

I like the Children Of Bodom Music, but my parents and some people think i shall not listen this kind of music, 'cause i'm only 13 years old...
What do u think about it?

Everyone should of course listen what ever they want. I'm sure your parents calm down a bit when they notice that horns are not going to grow out of your head and there will be no satanic bat-kinda wings growing out of your back. :)
Oh, and welcome to Children of Bodom board.

:lol:

Tell your parents if they take away your music, they take away your life. The music you listen to makes you feel like you've got more in you than you really do. You're parents don't know what it means to you... And anyways, if they tell you not to listen to it... Would you really stop? I don't think so! :D.

Hehehe, I see a lot of Sinergy-ers here... :)

I'm also 13, but my parents honestly- don't give a damn what i listen to. "Listen to anything you want, as long as I'm not at home"

Hehee....and they're often not at home!!

Now I'm 15, but when I first heard COB is was 13 too. My parents don't give a damn what I listen to as long if they don't have to hear it.
As long if you don't get influenced by some bands ideas, you can listen to any music at any age I think. (pointing at for example NSBM bands)

I was about 11 when I started listening to Metal and my parents also weren't very happy with that...but when they noticed, that I didn't plan to kill anyone or something like that :D they calmed down a bit and left the litte girl alone with it's weird music...

jaja..... it seems like in Europe parents get involve a lot with the music teenagers listen to (aparently for what i´m reading here and what i have seen in my three months in germany)... my folks fór example .. they do care for what i listen, but they even like some things. My brother started to listen Metal at the age of 11 and my parents didnñt say a thing (they are only a little bit worried because he dresses all black al the time and has really long hair althaugh he´s 16)....... When we have lunch i put a Death, Arch Enemy or Cob Cd and they don´t like it but say anything (they prefer Metallica Maiden and things like that though)

Welcome to the board man.

Yeah music makes part of a person personality I think, listen to whatever you want man, you cant like something that you dont really like so just go what hits ya right hehe.

My parents dont really give a fuck what I listen to either, I blast music from my room all the time hehe.

I am 16, and my parents don't care what I listen to, because they are constantly listening to me blasting my guitar or my cd player. On christmas day, I had my whole family listening to Olds Mans Child to test out my dad's new speakers. Listen to what ever you want, and stay true to the Heavy metal.