Hi to everyone!!

gury

New Metal Member
Dec 6, 2004
:headbang:

So , sons of rock and roll.. is everything ok here?!
I want to have your opinion on the nu album Magic Never Dies!!
Ok?!

:D

Alessio

I'll give you three guess what's sitting in my hands.. RIGHT NOW. Give up? NO CLUES!

Weird, the postage has been airmail to Paris from Tokyo, and then from Paris to London... So it's come from Japan then... Ohh Hmv.co.jp is it? Nice. Oh now I'm opening the parcle... ohh there a note in here. I wonder what it is... Oh it's just my bill.. Oh there's some Cd in here too. Might put it on later, not all that botherd...

:Spin::tickled::Spin::tickled::Spin::tickled:

I'll report back in 50 minutes!

Hail!! We're not worthy... we're not worthy... haha :) anyways... I'm one of the poor sods waiting for the Euro release date i'm afraid - so unless you're feeling unbelievably generous and want to send me a copy, i'll tell you in a month or 2 hehe :)

But I can say, Find my Heaven is fookin AWESOME, great melody dudes!! And the intro track on your album has a great name :D hehe www.ascensionband.co.uk to know what i'm on about :D

Also waiting for the good old European release and hopefully will have enough cash lying around to get myself a copy!

I'd be stupid to even consider anything but getting the album as they last two have rocked like the rocking mofos they are!! :headbang:

I seem to remember thinking Find My Heaven sounded damned good when i downloaded the sample of it, so i can't wait for the whole album!!

Hi there Alessio,

well, I'm still awaiting news of my Japanese version being dispatched so I'm afraid I haven't heard it yet.

There will be a promo for me to review coming from Majestic Rock so I'm hoping that will be within a couple of days now....

Full review will be posted though! :D

Hell yeah man, it's so... not what I was expecting at all. It's definitely Power Quest, make no mistake, but quite different from both WoF and Nw. This is a better album than the other two put together, and I'm not just saying that because it's a new album that I've been bouncing around the room about since I heard it was being planned, I genuinely think that this is your best work yet.

Fantastic work Steve W , Steve S, Alessio, Andrea and Francesco!

Just a quick question, when's album #4 coming out? May 28th sounds good to me. :D

Awesome mate....really pleased you like MND. I think you might have to wait a bit longer than a week for the next one though...haha!

Be interesting to see what you and the other guys think are the differences between this one and the first two albums.

It's so cool to hear that you like it man!!!
thanks!
Let continue to write your opinions, I like to read fans opinions and I think that
it is very useful!
hopefully we'll see on tour.

If it counts, i can offer opinion on Strike force and i'll tell you itr's catchy as fuck and has the best powerquest solo yet!