Hi.......

Schweetie

New Metal Member
Dec 17, 2001
Visit site
um...hi everyone....just thought i'd stop by and say hello....i'm godisanathiest's girlfriend..and really like Travis' work...(by the way i never said that i wanted you dead Travis :)........).......:cry:

ooh by the way i thought i should say that i'm not majorly into metal , altho i do like some....so it seems wierd that i'm posting on an ultimatemetal forum....but it's more for the art than the music...*scared*...:cry:

be welcome :)
it's nice to have some non-metaler blood rounding the house to open our minds a little.

@Trav: The Cell environment is so fucking amazing.....what might the creators dream about????? I can't imagine how an inner landscape like that can do to a single individual, but at least I wouldn't hang from the ceiling with the chains!!!!! :loco:

Originally posted by Seems like Trav
yeah, but I would...

well may be that's some kind of strange Arizona custom. I think I'd feel uneasy with those iron rings stuck in my back. That must be uncomfortable when you're scattered on the chair all day ;)

by accident??? nah, probably not!!!
nah, it's kinda disgusting, thinking of somebody thrusting those hooks in your back.....it must be painful....I'd preferred to get hanged like on American Gigolo movie :p

Originally posted by Schweetie
um...hi everyone....just thought i'd stop by and say hello....i'm godisanathiest's girlfriend..and really like Travis' work...(by the way i never said that i wanted you dead Travis :)........).......:cry:

ooh by the way i thought i should say that i'm not majorly into metal , altho i do like some....so it seems wierd that i'm posting on an ultimatemetal forum....but it's more for the art than the music...*scared*...:cry:

I am just curious, how in the hell do you spend time with godisanathiest......he is ALWAYS posting:p

well you've said it.....just when he's posting :p
I guess he has developed this art of eating, working, doing nasty things humans do while posting....So his girlfriend wouldn't be least...
now it's up to him the rate....1 posts 1 kiss, 2 posts a little caress under t-shirt and so on...

Ok, too much (or too little) coke for me tonight....sorry!

Hmm..it isn't that hard to spend time with him when there are no computers in sight....like at college in his free lessons....:rolleyes: hehe...people (not me) have actually resorted to turning off the computer to get him to stop...

Pepsi????? c'mon that's for sissies, true men drink coke! (I guess I should switch to pepsi then :cry: )

fathervic (who loves the sound of the can being opened, so fizzy, so sparkled)