hi

yeah, i don't know the philosophical implications of indian food; like, i use so-called "hot" spices (not spicy, but internally warming) during the summer, and "cold" spices during the winter, i don't give a damn.

i also consider myself to be eating vegetarian when i make food with onion and garlic in it.

i'm a total goreh food-exploiter.

i think in order to really benefit from a balanced 'middle way' type diet anyway you need to sort of do the whole yoga/weird purging activities that go with it. i think ayurveda is a little useless personally but my opinions are kind of weird anyway. thus my lack of indian food intake.

p.s. ghee is disgusting.

i've only had indian food in total: 6 times in my life. and that period of my life is over. i found that when i eat it, i get headaches afterward. it totally screws up my zen dude. maybe it's the overuse of nightshade vegetables.

i got my dad ghee because i figured it smelled like parmigiano and therefore he would use it... and it is better for him than butter. i tasted it and was like MIEW GROSS MIEW. dad however, thinks it's okay.

the headaches are probably from too much acid forming food i'm guessing (spices being part of that)

xfer, if you eat like that, your zen is probably bad.

hi. i was sick, so missed much of the posting this weekend. those of you who own stock in Ricola should forward me a large portion of your next stock returns, as the majority of it came directly from me this week.

ric_com_produkte_inhalt_bg.jpg