Hi~

Yain

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2013
Jerusalem, Israel.
Ive been a bit bored lately with the inactivity of other forums I was on here, so just thought to come here out of nowhere and check this band out. Can someone tell me a little about this band - for example, is this a death metal band or something? Because thats the first think I thought when I saw the naked skeletons

So yeah,. I hope to learn about this band soon

:lol:

tempted to troll but we dont get a lot of newcomers :p

it's a death metal band from sweden. they play music in the style of old swedish death metal. basically bloodbath is the worlds best entombed cover band lol. the first 3 albums are classics (and hey, entombed are awesome too)

Yesh, their members have consisted of Katatonia and Opeth members, Dan Swano, Peter Screechkin, etc. Death metal super group celebrating old school death metal, earlier on focused on the early 90's Swede sound.

Basically, all in all suck my left ball, Bloodbath is the best Death Metal band ever, featuring the best two death metal vocalists ever, Michael Akerfeldt and Peter Tagtgren (which plays guitar and sings and writes in another all timer: Hypocrisy).