Hilarious tunes

intentionally: haven´t heard too much of them, but a Swedish band called "The Kristet Utseende" is quite amusing... :loco:

unintentionally: I think I´ll have to say Rhapsody...

bubu warrior
for the bubu now ride again

hyena (will be knighted tomorrow. soon come tomorrow!)

@rahve: it's raining like bu here, so "full daylight" is not an option.

and since we're on the hilarious tunes thread, i'll catch the opportunity: i always thought that sentenced were really saying "the moon is fool", which is just something they could say.

hyena (i'm a bubu, i'm a bubu, i'm the bu of the worst bu in history)

Intentionally (at least I think...): Andrew W. K.

Unintentionally: Goth/Glam rock bands.
I just saw Robin Black on T.V. yesterday. :lol:

And now for a pop tune...

Unintentionally: Shakira - Whenever, Wherever gains the first prize for its lyrics (just read them somewhere):

Lucky that my lips not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains
Lucky I have strong legs like my mother
To run for cover when I need it
And these two eyes that for no other
The day you leave will cry a river

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(perhaps) unintentionally: zeromancer "doctor online". apart from the hilarious refrain ("1-800-S-U-I-C-I-D-E, maybe doctor online could help you die") we have to consider the ludicrous sample:

"thank you for calling 1-800-S-U-I-C-I-D-E. if you wish to self-terminate by electric shock, press 1. for termination by overdose, press 2. if you would like to make a reservation to visit our drowning pool, please press 3. for termination by hanging, please press 4. for death by self-inflicted gunshot, press 5. to speak to a representative, stay on the line. if you do not wish to die, please hang up now."

rahvin. (all rights reserved to their drowning pool)

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
Intentionally: Anything by Weird Al Yankovic (especially 'Almish paradise)...come on guys, pweeeese tell me you've heard of him!

Unintentionally: Slipknot...heh heh heh...nicest buncha clowns you'll ever meet outside a psychiatric ward :D

I actually saw him live, very very funny, especiallly the song Fat

@rahvin: thanks for reminding me of that tune. if i die laughing it'll be an act of god ;)

hyena (warrior)