hilariously awful album cover art

A bit, but I think Jane was a bit prettier, especially when both have little make up. Also it's nicer psychologically to look at women whom you haven't seen get fucked to pieces. It doesn't feel as degenerate.

But it's always good to have a degenerate look-alike fap fantasy tucked away for when your mood requires it.

Dani Daniels is definitely not as pretty though, I agree.

383.jpg

I have a very strong feeling that the piece is meant to evoke the art style of centuries ago.

You have to think; art evolves as time goes by, and that's the style of art from that period. It may seem "poorly executed", looking at it from a purely technical standpoint, but assuming that the intent was indeed to evoke the style of that time, it actually is the opposite of "poorly executed".

If you think it could have been done better, again assuming that was the intent, you aren't fully understanding it.

I hope I wasn't coming off as pretentious btw. I apologize if so. But the arts are something I was (and still are) heavily into. I never got much into art history but the ideological aspect still interests me greatly to this day.