Hio fellow metallions!

Apocalypse1

molten metal in my veins
Sep 9, 2007
HB
New to the forum......I already feel at home. Dunno why I didn't reg before.....other things on the brain I guess.........is there a place here I can post looking for musicians? I need to fill the ranks for the band, and thought it might be a good thing to check/post here.....but can't find a "Musician Wanted" sign. D'Oh!

Tanks!

I should probably dig up who and what I am a little more huh?
I play Rhythm Guitar for Torment-Id in SoCal. Huntington Beach area. I play a Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse guitar that I had to completely rebuild/finish. Basket case sorta. Love the guitar though! Never saw one before, until I went to ebay and was screwing around looking at things I can't possibly own, and what the hell is that?! I've never seen one of those before! Kool, I want it....I won the bid, $57.00 later, and found out when I did manage to get it, that it had.....issues. So hence my name.

Anyhow, our band style is....well, Traditional/Thrash/Black/Death metal. Ok, we take the Traditional riff styles from like Black Sabbath, toss in machine gun drums and scorching leads from Thrash, add in Black or Death metal lyrics to taste! Basically, Black Sabbath meets Slayer, bitten by Cannibal Corpse, bled dry by Venom. :headbang:

Anyway, I also own my own business as a manufacturer of resin model kits for the Tabletop Tactical Game Systems industry. I make toys.

If any of you are interested, my website is www.dldproductions
it's been so hot lately that I've had to halt production.....

So, anyone know where I can post looking for musicians?