historic/fantasy/epic films

Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
Ben Hur, Braveheart, Gladiator, Lord of the Rings, King Arthur - you name 'em.
The last one listed is coming out tomorrow overhere. Keen on seeing it.

Is it of any worth seeing? :cool: does it hold any useful tale? :Smug: just for fun and non-factual pleasure? :erk: are films like that worth the budget spent? o_O

king-arthur.gif

no if your into Russell seeing him in that metal suit for ages isnt that good cos you dont really wanna see him in the metal suit.. taking the metal suit off now thats a film

terminator rocked..

I went on a sword dvd frenzy the last while, rob roy (liam neeson in a kilt, not that good)
that new zaitochi (not much cop either) then i recently watched The Duellists, basically harvey kietel chasing some lad around europe to repeatedly have at him with a sharp pointy thing...

if you like historical get twilight samurai.

i fucking hate epic shite, though i still think lord of the rings should of been made in norway with subtitles

I like Mel Gibson too and Braveheart is one of the most beautiful films I've seen! I've seen it hundreds of times and I always cry at the end...
I think that the Lord of the Rings is boring!! :yuk:

RottenAngel said:
After reading "The Mists of Avalon" by Marion Zimmer Bradley I saw the film and it's excellent!
i always fear after reading the book that the film is just shite. had it with The Stand as well. LOTR was beyond my expectations tho.
should see that Avalon one, yeah.

IKEA..Im in work thats off my arse sort of..

Braveheart is indeed a fantastic film Rotten Angel..

Mad Max with tina turner in I think its return to the thunder dome is klass..

I also quite liked water world webbed feet also do it for me.