Crazy Viking Fiction

Patric said:
Dude my beard is so bad ass, I can STILL smell the margharita pizza from last weekend!!

hahhaha, you sick Densk, was it the no shower week in Denmark? Reminds me of the "I can smell my own puke on my beard the day after a heavy night of likor drinking". I have to admit that I have never puked from beer drinking, the only time I puked was from drinking a shit load of Vodka during storm on the Sea of Ireland going to Dublin. That was the good ol' days.

Belgar said:
hahhaha, you sick Densk, was it the no shower week in Denmark? Reminds me of the "I can smell my own puke on my beard the day after a heavy night of likor drinking". I have to admit that I have never puked from beer drinking, the only time I puked was from drinking a shit load of Vodka during storm on the Sea of Ireland going to Dublin. That was the good ol' days.

Whaddya mean shower WEEK, one or two times a month is good enough. I've puked shitloads of times back when I was so immature that I'd drink 15-16-17 beers for a night, just constantly drinking with a friend while watching Deranged or Zombie Flesh Eaters...boohoo those were the days, now I'm doomed to drink with Swedish disgusting Vegans with smelly dreadlocks in skool, fuck them.

Belgar said:
a viking clan ....... that must be an american thing ... like latino gangs, expect a viking gang with teenagers.

Must be the new trend for young white kids to relate to vikings in some form or fashion .... reckon with Halloween getting closer.
Yeh yeh thug mentality. Nah it's all good man, remember that Braveheart shit when they spoke of Clan too?

Aaah...yeah my friend got busted for hashish today and my white Danish teacher pulled him in the car and went "yo thinken you can go here sellin' that shit niggah? you think gonna you gonna run buisness at this school niggah, im a fuck you up and put a cap up yo dirty asshole!!" and a lot of other things too. What a gangstaaaah...

When teachers would know how many guys at my school smoke weed during the breaks they would have to need a whole bus to pack them in...and my school only has around 700 pupils, so its a small one. lol

Pyrus said:
No, Patric, she's my sister.

And get over the "you're not real Vikings" thing. I doubt either of you guys have pillaged anything besides the local bar. :D It's all in fun, and it's definitely not a fucking trend...you think we'd be posting here if we followed trends?
I don't recall claiming to be a viking. I might show excessive pride in my germanic and hellgian heritage which in some form can be traced to the northern tribes. But yes, many of us here have looted and pillage our local bars. I just thought that the whole gimmick about starting a viking clan was funny.