Historical Day....

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Yesterday we recorded 2 tracks worth of bassguitar for the Second Sky album
:OMG: :loco: :worship:
It feels nice to record some stuff for this magnificient album again. The tracks "Always Tomorrow" and "The Way" sounds amazing with some muscular bass added to them and It feels like this album will end up a lot harder than I expected. Still very pomp but with a bit more dirt under the nails than I thought! Amazing!! We have another session booked for early January 2007 where we expect to nail atleast 3 songs. I´m soooo excited!!!!
The Nightingale CD is close to wrap-up. We need 1 hammondsolo, 1 moogsolo (from a session dude) and I still need to sing one track ("To My Inspriation") before we are ready for finalmixdown.

Merry Xmas and stuff
:danceboy:

DAN IS ON FIRE!!! :p

it sounds great man... second sky is gonna rock!!!

yesterday was a historical day for me too, now these 2 events will be tied together :D

öl min gud...this is så åsome
I'm sure this is gonna rock så hård my face will melt...with just the right amount of swedish ost

can't wait

Why would you spend lots of cash on a session dude to come in and record a moog solo, when you could just program it in the computer, or borrow a moog and do it yourself? I know you're good on the keyboards, isn't a moog the same thing? It's just a piano that makes a moogle sound. Kupo!

But really, I read on Blabbermouth about a death metal project you're involved in - sounds pretty krieg. Can't wait for more info on that! Oh and I've never heard Second Sky before, so I don't know what to expect from the new album. Please surprise me! :)

Oinkness, Second Sky = Unicorn 2.0

go listen to Unicorn now! :Spin:

go to a decent record store (like theend or lasercd or ask dan if you can't find it in-person) and get:
Unicorn - Ever Since
Unicorn - Emotional Wasteland
and there are rare demos floating around too ;)

I'm happy that you're happy Dan:)

@Oinkness
I'm sure he will have his reasons for a session dude.
Why you don't ask why others guys play the bass and the drums when he can it do it himself, or program it?
I guess they will make a better job playing, soundwise, whatever.