Daughter Of Metalman
Fiance Of Daughter Of Metalman
madgirl
Dinosaur
Sparx
Thespawned

Any more?

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

What a fecking good gig. The response from the crowd was awesome, with screams, cheers and clapping after every song, the second each finished - and much moshing inbetween!

With a largish crowd, most sporting "Dont Judge Me" hoodies, or "Nothing Lasts forever..." Ts, it was certainly 54's night.

I was being temporary road crew, and was absolutely knackered by the time 54 got on stage. After the gig, though, I was refuelled.

Great stuff.

What a great night, well pleased at the number of people who showed up. Area 54 played a blinding set, awesome.
Everything hurts today.:lol: :lol:

Oi tony... what happened to my text??

anyway yeah it was a fooookin great gig

I too was pretty knackeredbefore hand.. Dinosaur even said to me id calmed down a lot lately... i think he changed his mind after.. lol

Sparx did some crazy thing... some sort of jappenese massage... i cant remember the name of it.
but whatever she did it was bloody fab cuz i had no kinds of aches and pains even after all the moshing and carrying of equipment! and i was really chilled for ages!

it waqs awesome to be there and see how much everyone loved it! they were a happy gang after... i think i would be if id written and played shit hot music only to have 100 or so people moshing under my nose and singin my own words back at me!

raaaa!! what a night!!

thanks to sam and Ian... sorry i didnt make it back but thanks for the invite ! it was great to see u all though!

Also cheers to Steve and Rob ...... sun was crazy!( and a great insight into 'men' lmao) i was totally doohla by the time we left for exeter!

Oh and cheers to Matt for the higly intellectual conversation about books and stuff.. makes a change from the usual things we end up chatting about lolol

Ahh - re the books conversation - I too rarely get the chance to wax lyrical about the finer points of literature.

Joseph Heller's follow on to Catch 22 was called "Closing Time", by the way - published more than 30 years after the first book.

UR MEAN TONY!!!!!!!!
IT was a really cool conversation though im so pissed i cant find my copy of C22- i need to read it again! and i shall also be going to a library for a copy of closing time...
let me know when u are reading Ulysees and i will send u the notes i got from uni...

ROCK ON DUUDDDEYY!!!!

ps didu get my extra long text>?