Sooo.... Whos Goin Coventry???

*extremly depresed squirrel*

i may be unable to go as well :(

same old problem with the trains. this time, all the last trains that leave coventry are at stupid times, like 8pm and shit like that

i mean, this shit pisses me off so much. fucking hell.

aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

i really needed this gig as well, been looking foward to it for frigging ages and all!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK

really really not happy at all now. arrrrggh

the problem is i can get there no problem, but cant get back. i will be stranded in coventry until the following day.

Cant go :(

SHIT!

Fuckin parents flared up again, had to cancel the gig just to stop my parents hitting each other... its getting so i cant even speak without causin an affray :cry:

Enjoy it you guys & gals.... rock some for me!

Sorry to the band for letting yas down too.... ill try & make Nottingham! :headbang:

Originally posted by Tony
Cant go :(

SHIT!

Fuckin parents flared up again, had to cancel the gig just to stop my parents hitting each other... its getting so i cant even speak without causin an affray :cry:

Enjoy it you guys & gals.... rock some for me!

Sorry to the band for letting yas down too.... ill try & make Nottingham! :headbang:

what!!!!

dammit!!!, now im going, your not.......

this gig is CURSED i tells ya!!!!!

Hmmmmmm, buy me a chauffeur to leek & coventry & back, magically give me money & my parents would let me go... reuctantly. :lol: :lol:

ARGH, its a good thing im a nice person, of i might of had to buy a flamethrower ;)

I wont make coventry either so Nelio, see u in da pub tomorra nite
and we'll both try and forget we are missing a kick ass gig:cry: :cry:

We will be at this gig, will have to make a quick getaway as I am working the next day and Sam has exams.:)

THANKYOU MR METALMAN!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i really owe you one........hmmmmmmmm, have to buy drinks for u sometime at hitchin (cant at coventry cos ure driving.........)

spose i can buy u a coke ;)

:lol:

metal greetings to one and all ( is that enough grovelling for not getting on this thread earlier)

rumours of our attendance of this gig are greatly understated
metal moose, moosette, sparx and myself will all be there giving it our all as usual - but beware there is a chance I won't be driving and you all know what that means I CAN HAVE A LITTLE DRINKIE -

( only a little one it's more than the usual stagger to a hotel and you are NOT puking in moosette's car :loco: --- sparx )

see you all on the 'morrow

Dinosaur :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang: :hotjump: