BIG REMINDER - APRIL 3rd gig

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
OK peeps.

This is a realllllyyyyyy important one- at the 'West one four' in Kensington, London W14. If we get enough people down there then the band stand a bloody big chance of getting on their way to a new deal - and WE all want that more than anything.
54 do have a lot of fans and we should all try and pull together to help them . i know its a long way for some people to come but it will make the difference. if the whole fanbase pulls together we will blow their votes out of the water, while 54 can blow the other bands away!

I know there is a tour coming up - and those gigs are important - but they dont have the same opportunity attatched to them!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the effort for THIS gig
I know travel can be difficult but the ticket is £6 which isnt too bad really..

Come on buy them - u KNOW you want to!

They are available from me - so pm/mail to madgirl@area54.zzn.com
or if u have my home address already just send me the money and ur name and address and i will get a ticket right back to you.

and from Mia via futuremgnt@hotmail.com

The band havent asked me to post this - this is just Madgirl, No1 obsessed fan of all time asking u guys and gals, who I KNOW love the band too, to help them get what they deserve ( and to make a madgirl happy too lol) * big puppy dog eyes*

:lol: :D

Speech kinda thang -

Right, this MAY sound hypocritical, been as i cant make it, BUT:

PLEASE people, if you can make one gig for 54 this tour, make this one... if all goes right, this could help them so much, and if you care for the band as much as i do (and i know you lot do too), youll try at least, ive humanly tried every resourse, loans, the lot, and i physically cant make it. BUt london/southern peeps, please try.

Anyway, lets give em something back for once, eh??? :headbang:

Wow - that would totally Raaawwk if the '54 got a deal.

I am going to find it hard to get there - much like Maiden-Man's reasons, but I may be able to pull a few tourniquets (oh, I mean strings) at work...

Damn, I gotta stop living in the North. All I get is "Southern Pansy" comments, and few gigs... :(

cant be there as i said in blaze chat as im unemployed and skint now and really wanted to get a good night out too! :(

As I've said before I could have made it if I had been in London but my easter holiday has started so I'm back home and London is too far too travel

Again as I've said before, directions for getting there:
Leave West Ken tube station and turn right
You'll walk past a pub called the Three Kings
You cross the road so you're on the same side as West Kensington Court (I think that's what its called, its a block of flats)
Then, staying on the same side you turn left after the lights and go around the corner (ie. away from the flyover)
You go past some shops (including a video store last time I was there) and head towards a pub called the Shake, Rattle and Hum, West One Four is above the pub

Hope that helps, sorry that I can't be there but spending time in London leaves me skint as my loan doesn't give me enough money

As long as it isn't at the same pub (the name escapes me as I'm writing this, curse my memory)

I felt underdressed in a Maiden shirt and no make-up!!!!

And I forgot to add, that there 5 min approximation is severely exagerrated

I remembered the name as soon as I had posted the message!!

What's wrong with you trying to dance on the tables? If I remember we didn't try to stop you at all, its just that you hadn't quite had enough to drink, we might have more luck next time

Should be back in London on April 20, but I've got exams second week in, after that I'm available so we could meet up then at some point