Exclusive News

Mia

New Metal Member
Oct 28, 2001
For those of you who skip the front page and come straight to the forum, here is the latest :

EXCLUSIVE NEWS!

Area 54 will start recording their 2nd as yet untitled album at the
end of July 2002. To raise money for the recording, we will be selling the copies we have left of the 'FEAR INSIDE' EP(this is the very 1st recording of Area 54) which was only available prior to the album, in the before time, in the long long ago.

The 'FEAR INSIDE' EP is no longer available anywhere and this will probably be the last time it will be available again. Only 500 were made and there are no plans to get any pressed in the future. You can purchase a copy for £15 on the night of the 2nd round of the Emergenza Festival competition on Friday May 31st at the West One Four in Kensington. Like the 1st round, this gig will be done on the audience votes so your support is more essensial than ever!! Tickets cost £6 which you can buy from me on : 020 8599 2676 or futuremgnt@hotmail.com Please be sure to purchase tickets in advance as they will be £9 on the door. To raise more money for the album, new merchandise will also be available on their forthcoming tour.

Thanks
Mia

well... the last time... 54 played the comp , they were on stage at like half ten and we were at the venue til after midnight... but it depends how many bands are on i guess and what time the start..

last time i think the first band was something like 8pm.... though its good to hang out in the bar...

i guess the band will announce when they know what the date is...
the last one was a wednesday night... but who knows....

be good to see ya if u can make it!!!!!!

Yeah, I saw that :lol:

Was wondering what time as if that's the bank holiday weekend I've got no chance of getting any time off, so I'd have to do an early shift - which would be very bad if I had to drive back at whatever time in the morning. Would probably miss the last train too :(

But I might be able to make it anyway.