ahem... WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Son of Metalman

No Visible Cheesegraters
May 26, 2001
Hitchin
Please allow me to quote www.area54.co.uk 's most recent news post:

"Area 54 will start recording their 2nd as yet untitled album at the end of July 2002."

I nearly choked on my passionate mango starburst chewy sweetie when i read this.

My heart is going BLEEEUREERERWEDFGFRE!!!!!! A NEW AREA 54 ALBUM YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

Madgirl, are you alive or is your brain screaming with excitement like mine? CRAZEEEEEEEEENESS AHHHHHHHH!!!! I NEVER USE MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION MARKS BUT ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!!!!

In conclusion, Area 54 will start recording their 2nd as yet untitled album at the end of July 2002, Area 54 will start recording their 2nd as yet untitled album at the end of July 2002 and Area 54 will start recording their 2nd as yet untitled album at the end of July 2002. GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D :D :D If you hadn't noticed, I'm quite excited.

Huh - a second Album?

Area 54 will be wearing smart shirts, and cutting their hair soon. They'll cut any decent solos out of their songs, write tunes with the word "Bitch" in the title, and start gaining popular interest with baggy trousered children.

I can just imagine it...

( :) )

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

* Mg falls on the floor in a dead faint at the thought*

Don't!!!! that 'joke' has been made to me a few times... hey - we're going to put some rap on the next album and do a tribute to limp wristed er i mean bizkit. and we arent gonna have any solos..... except it took me a min to realise it was a joke!!!!!

i think itd be the wrost moment of my life if that happened....... arghhhh lol

I'm just waiting for the band to announce that they'll be changing their image to include boiler suits, masks and that they're bringing in another 27 or so people (who appear not to have any real purpose in the band).