New AREA 54 gig confirmed!

Lakis

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2001
Visit site
Hi, thought we'd let you know, we have a gig next month and here are the details...
date : 13/05/05

Venue : Junktion 7 (Nottingham)

For more details please check out the gigs page.

We hope to see you there!

AREA 54

mmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Friday the 13th....!!!!

It has potential..... travel up for the gig and then stay for a saturday night rock club (if there is one on that is?) ...has all the makings of a mad weekend on the beer wagon with a good gig thrown in and a fun night out the following night... :headbang: :headbang: . (wanders off to count the stash of gold bullion)...well there is certainly potential there.....

now to rope in some luckless individual to come party with me.... :hotjump:

Oh anyone going to the Yo Yo's tomorrow, tuesday 12th, if so see you there.....something different and a good time to be had... Saw Head-On at club 85 on friday..mega heavy (ow my neck hurts still!) :headbang:

anyway maybe see you at this gig...... normally on Friday 13th i'm out witch hunting, but i might make a change to the plans!! :D

madgirl said:
BRING IT ON!!!

on me doorstep - nice one :D !

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

( tony - there is a floor at ours mate ;) )

I may have to take you up on that!!!

Ill bring some Shatner with me so we can rock out before the gig.

Tony, you're going to bring William Shatner to the Area 54 gig? We will have an up-surge in Star Trek fans as 54 fans! Which can only EVER be a good thing!

I did ask him my duckie but unfortunately we have a "sporting event" the next day to attend. Which sucks about as much as William Shatner not coming to see 54 :D Thank you for the offer though, there's BOUND to be some rock city gigs I will drag papa to, and then we can stay over then if that's ok?!

'Lo all!

Im Al the promoter just wanted to remind you all its this Friday and that tickets can be bought online here - http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=uk...il&event=126892

You pick them up on the night, and will be cheaper as price on door may go up.

I recognise some of the usernames on here...hmm... Tony? Some of you may remember me as The Drifter maybe.....

Anyway!
Heres the lovely poster I believe Madgirl stole!

nbobmposter_web.jpg

hey people guess what..................????

See you at the gig... i can go now thanks to Metalman. All hail Metalman :worship: :worship:

The gig on Monday (Panic Cell / Fourwaykill plus others) was superb, can't wait to catch the Kill again at Notts.

sees you all there.

pete

I'm still knackered from watching Stuck Mojo on Monday (and hanging around the venue until stupid o'clock) so the slim chance I had of attending is even slimmer now (although if I win the lottery, I might make the effort ;) )