New AREA 54 tracks now available!!

Lakis

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2001
Visit site
A preview of 54's next album is now available in the form of a 2 track demo...Please check the front page for details!

Thanks

AREA 54

I thought it was only us old geezer that forget things :D

anyway i'm drooling with anticipation, catch wait to hear the new songs. :hotjump: :hotjump:

(petes sister here....it's not anticipation that makes him drool...he's just old and does that any way...he he he he!!!! .... pete will no doubt see this later and comment! got him back)

Hey when did my sis add that in? the sneaky little mare!! a quiet smack for her i think!! can you give someone a quiet samck ???

hey madgirl how are you long time no see?

anyways i can't wait to hear the new songs...i know i spelt that wrong earlier... hey who said i passed English exams..i didn't!

have i ranted about Head On on this board...a fine band to be sure. Saw them last night support at the Fozzy gig...Head On were top notch...heavy metal all the way...er Fozzy (and Chris Jerico) were well below expectations and to be honest riding on the wave of the aformentioned persona! ie read Crap!! as i went to support Head On i can justify the money spent! so don't have a go at me right.........i think Head On should be at bloodstock 05 but thats for me to harass Vince about.

anyways people i'm off to bed as been out down local and late night last night so in need of some sleep. you all have a good weekend and see you at the next 54 gig.

Rock on peeps.
peter

Peter Day said:
Hey when did my sis add that in? the sneaky little mare!! a quiet smack for her i think!! can you give someone a quiet samck ???

hey madgirl how are you long time no see?

anyways i can't wait to hear the new songs...i know i spelt that wrong earlier... hey who said i passed English exams..i didn't!

anyways people i'm off to bed as been out down local and late night last night so in need of some sleep. you all have a good weekend and see you at the next 54 gig.

Rock on peeps.
peter

Hey Pete!
I'm good - hows you!

I saw fozzy the other night in Nottingham - and thought they were awesome.
Weren;t so sure about headon ;) sorry.
Andy Sneap came on stage and played with them aswell.
I did think Jerico was slightly - oooh im a wrestler - but i love Fozzy's music so it was a good gig and RW and I loved it.

lol at your sister ;) They are nowt but trouble huh ;)

The cd will be worth the wait!! i am loving it.
Looking forward to new gigs- whooo!!!!

MG

Kittie..yeah Head On's album got a good solid review and i think a fair few people went on Friday to check the band out, and of course they have got the early slot at the Stuck Mojo gig so that'll give them more press/ coverage etc...

MG - i'm top notch at moment, mainly cause i've had a bit of a rest from gigs in Jan and early Feb so am not so knackered. Tail end of last year was a wee bit manic, but hey thats rock n roll for you! Haven't got many planned as yet as waiting to see what is going to occur this year. (can't get to any of the Saxon :worship: gigs as doing hols cover at work....bummer :cry: )
Don't get me wrong about the music that Fozzy plays, i have the cd's and i like the sounds, but friday just wasn't to great, maybe i set my expectations a bit to high. It might have been some of the people in the crowd as well, there were a couple of erm, how shall i put this politely...er nobs! in front of me who i think were just wrestling fans and didn't know a single song by the band and were just pissing about all night. Anyway, maybe i'll check them out again, who knows.

Yeah sisters are trouble particularly when they are older than you! (she must have snuck that in when i went to get coffee....little bugger she is)

Yep can't wait for the new album and a few 54 gigs.In the mean time i'm off to listen to some old school metal and some fine party rock n roll by the Quireboys, who i might add have the pleasure of my company on a beer fuelled evening out this coming friday at the Mean fiddler! so if anyone is not doing much and wants to party then i suggest an evening out there. Not everyones cuppa tea but a good time out is normally had.

Cheers all, stay rockin' and catch up with some of you soon at the next 54 gigs... (the sooner the better i might add)
pete

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Im a little late on the uptake but.....

Just heard the new shit - its a bit good isnt it??

Makes me super proud to be a 54 fan!! :hotjump:
Im off to give it another listen - loudly in order to piss off my next door neighbour who insists on playing me SClub7 nearly every morning!!

Peter Day said:
Kittie..yeah Head On's album got a good solid review and i think a fair few people went on Friday to check the band out, and of course they have got the early slot at the Stuck Mojo gig so that'll give them more press/ coverage etc...

MG - i'm top notch at moment, mainly cause i've had a bit of a rest from gigs in Jan and early Feb so am not so knackered. Tail end of last year was a wee bit manic, but hey thats rock n roll for you! Haven't got many planned as yet as waiting to see what is going to occur this year. (can't get to any of the Saxon :worship: gigs as doing hols cover at work....bummer :cry: )
Don't get me wrong about the music that Fozzy plays, i have the cd's and i like the sounds, but friday just wasn't to great, maybe i set my expectations a bit to high. It might have been some of the people in the crowd as well, there were a couple of erm, how shall i put this politely...er nobs! in front of me who i think were just wrestling fans and didn't know a single song by the band and were just pissing about all night. Anyway, maybe i'll check them out again, who knows.

Yeah sisters are trouble particularly when they are older than you! (she must have snuck that in when i went to get coffee....little bugger she is)

Yep can't wait for the new album and a few 54 gigs.In the mean time i'm off to listen to some old school metal and some fine party rock n roll by the Quireboys, who i might add have the pleasure of my company on a beer fuelled evening out this coming friday at the Mean fiddler! so if anyone is not doing much and wants to party then i suggest an evening out there. Not everyones cuppa tea but a good time out is normally had.

Cheers all, stay rockin' and catch up with some of you soon at the next 54 gigs... (the sooner the better i might add)
pete

you and mark need you ears cleaned out!

Fozzy were shit hot on friday! :headbang:

How come i attract all the piss heads in the fox? LoL