Hmmmm...

The Maiden board is still the best board around imho. Why do people get so bothered by everyone there? Yes, there are assholes there, but I see some of those same assholes here:puke:. It`s having problems, but when it`s up it gets good traffic, unlike this place and other metal boards.

Ray_M said:
The Maiden board is still the best board around imho. Why do people get so bothered by everyone there? Yes, there are assholes there, but I see some of those same assholes here:puke:. It`s having problems, but when it`s up it gets good traffic, unlike this place and other metal boards.

I'm going to presume that by this place you mean THIS Iron Maiden board, and not Ultimate Metal, because if you mean UM you're utterly deranged.;) And considering this Iron Maiden forum has been open for all of two months I think it's doing pretty well. :)

dreamwatch said:
OCI, tell me your kidding? It's part of a very famous photograph by Diane Arbus, a true master of her craft (until she killed herself that was). :)

Yes but I envision you as a sad looking boy in greyscale and it gives me nightmares o_O

Ray_M said:

lmfao

dreamwatch said:
:lol: Ok, thats a pretty good reason. Looks like I'll have to go back to Princess Leia.:D
Princess Leia's a hottie!
goggly.gif