HMV sale now on...

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
well, i recently got Jefferson Airplane from HMV...well vikki got it for me while i was away getting pierced, and i have to say its fookin class!! oh and i bought Captain Beef Heart and the Magic Band, smashin pumkins, the Mellon collie album and The The - soul mining, am impressed by all, and i also bought thee 80s electro synth album - some proper classics on there, Ochestral Maneouvres in the Dark, Kraftwerk, Ultravox, Simple Minds, > am well impressed.
i propose we all buy a cd this week - failing that download one....i love listening to music tra lalalala, but now i cant pick which one to listen to :(

blackeyed said:
well, i recently got Jefferson Airplane from HMV...well vikki got it for me while i was away getting pierced, and i have to say its fookin class!! oh and i bought Captain Beef Heart and the Magic Band, smashin pumkins, the Mellon collie album and The The - soul mining, am impressed by all, and i also bought thee 80s electro synth album - some proper classics on there, Ochestral Maneouvres in the Dark, Kraftwerk, Ultravox, Simple Minds, > am well impressed.
i propose we all buy a cd this week - failing that download one....i love listening to music tra lalalala, but now i cant pick which one to listen to :(
What Airplane album did ye gets?

Mick Moss said:
What Airplane album did ye gets?
it was one of these CDs EMI puts together, a compliation to squeeze out those extra ££. so it was just a mix really. i thought grace was a boy on the cover and thought 'he' was fit....was shock and disheartened to find out shes a bird :(