Hobo Nye The Science... dude.

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
Experimental Group: E-Bortion
Control Group: MajestikMøøse

Role of Experimental Group: Experimental Group drinks the listerine and records the effects.

Role of Control Group: Control Group does not drink the listerine. Control Group drinks Jägermeister instead.

Hypothesis: Experimental Group will get drunk, and live. Control Group will also get drunk and live, but without the silly denatured alcohol that the experimental group has to consume. The experiment will be considered a success if E-Bortion lives. If he dies, suffers physical defects or produces offspring with down syndrome that's his fault for drinking the listerine in the first place.

The experiment commences:
aciemouthwash.gif

I do submit a conclusion: I have never been so trashed, yet so minty fresh at the same time. My dear fellows, know this: Denatured alcohol is Satan's gift to mankind. It kills you slowly and fucks you up. Now bring on the pepto. :kickass: IM METAL TULLY, GO FUCK YOURSELF AND MAKE my pals SALAD WITH OUR BABIES

***EDIT***

Holy shit im gonna vomti, fuck this shit. I'm a dumbass., (I ran out of 40s people, so I resorted to this FUCK YOU JUSGDE YOURSELVES)

this is amazing.

i've never done the mouthwash drunkening, but just this morning i realized that i make the exact same exclamation after spitting out scope that i do when i nut on a nice pair o' titties. coincidence? I THINK NOT.

god damn nad said:
this is amazing.

i've never done the mouthwash drunkening, but just this morning i realized that i make the exact same exclamation after spitting out scope that i do when i nut on a nice pair o' titties. coincidence? I THINK NOT.

:lol: