Hoboken, Nj July 20 through the 27th..

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Hey everybody, I will be working at the St. Ann's festival next week @ the Mogridders Bar B q truck. I know some of you guys and gals who post here are fron the Area so if you want to come down and have a beer and bullshit then lets hang out. It's for the church and all that good shit so come hang out. Oh yeah and fuck islam...

Buzzard said:
Hey everybody, I will be working at the St. Ann's festival next week @ the Mogridders Bar B q truck. I know some of you guys and gals who post here are fron the Area so if you want to come down and have a beer and bullshit then lets hang out. It's for the church and all that good shit so come hang out. Oh yeah and fuck islam...

See you there Billy...probably Friday night...I'm up for some pulled BBQ pork...we'll have to hang together one night before you head back...I'll call you. Peace....Schenker.:kickass: :headbang:

here's hoping taco bell will hire you back after laying out for a week.

Billy , Question ? Will Adult beverages be available to drink on the feast site or is it like San Gennaro where you can't drink on the streets of the festival? Not that it matters really. I just like to mingle amongst the festival crowd when imbibing.

Although I don't think anything will ever beat Stubbs BBQ in Austin I am pretty sure I will make an appearance. Hey Bob C. You wanna go ? I will drive. Let me Know.

Momo

Everyone go to Hoboken to see Billy and enjoy some awesome BBQ at the St. Ann's Festival at the corner of 7th and Adams. I was there last night hanging out, eating some ribs and drinking some Stellas with the bold, corageous man himself.:kickass: :headbang:

Buzzard said:

Didn't anyone else from the area go? That's pretty lame!:err: