Hoffman Brothers

I love Steve with his sunglasses and a pair of sticks. He looks totally hot.

For now I can only dream of the day I can roll around on top of his piano.

LOVE,

HEAVENLY CUNT
LEGION

HEAVENLY CUNT said:
I love Steve with his sunglasses and a pair of sticks. He looks totally hot.

For now I can only dream of the day I can roll around on top of his piano.

LOVE,

HEAVENLY CUNT
LEGION

I second that :hotjump:

having toured with Deicide and knowing alot of the real story I would have to say that you shouldn't pass judgement on the brothers, you wouldn't like it either if you felt you were getting screwed for ten years, and Eric and Brian are two of the nicest guys I've ever met, especially in this business, can't wait see what they come up with...

Glen is a fun guy, but he can be moody, as anyone can I'm sure, he did stick up for us alot on tour and that says alot... as far as the whole band rift goes, it's not my business, but obviously there is more going on then they are leading us to believe.. hint hint..

I never considered Deicide to be a "satanic" band as much as they are just "blasphemous", it's not like the lyrics followed any sort of satanic doctrine, they were more or less bitching at god...

I hope everyone comes out of this a better person...

i dont see why people always say shit like,"glen's not a real satanist" and stupid shit like that if uve read almost any interviews with him he has said many times that he is not a satanist, he said that he is just everything anti-god/anti-established religion..he has only said that he is a "satanist" according to the christian bible's definition

Eric Hoffman needs fucking rehab thats all thats said. Steve Asheim faster blast beats? You know i dig a drummer that can blast fast but do they sound proper? Steve Asheim may sound too some a bit slowish compared to some out their but he plays them well. I cant stand it whrn you havea dummer that has no flow and just bap bap bap bap bap, noise with no evident sequence.

Having toured with Deicide myself also (in Vehemence) all I can say is every member of Deicide (original lineup) are extremely cool, and Vital Remains guys are also very genuine, so I say best of luck to all of them...
...also to the Hoffman brothers...
get in touch with Nathan from Vehemence...lol :Spin:
nathan254@cox.net

deicide_alex said:
that would be a good sound(hoffmans and nathan)

unless they are getting "lazy" and washed up

We briefly talked about that a couple of times on tour...from what I hear they've been working with Travis from Cattle Decapitation, but I'd love to see what I could come up with for their style :headbang: