The Deicide Name

deicide_alex

Killer of All Posers
Feb 14, 2004
Ohio
The jew hoffman brothers are trying to get the deicide name in court right now with glen and steve

Despite an announcement to the contrary on UNHOLY GHOST's web site, former DEICIDE guitarist Eric Hoffman has told BLABBERMOUTH.NET that he "never played with [UNHOLY GHOST]" and "did not join" the group.

Hoffman is currently involved in a legal dispute with DEICIDE frontman Glen Benton over the rights to the long-running Florida-based band's name.

"My brother [Brian Hoffman, ex-DEICIDE guitarist] and I are working on getting a new DEICIDE together," Hoffman told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. "The court will decide who gets the name DEICIDE."

what a fuck, i wonder why eric announced on blabbermouth that he was joining unholy ghost, and he even took a picture with them, hmm kinda makes u wonder..anyways there would be NO deicide without glen so fuck the hoffmans

Well i think obviously both sides are just trying to piss each other off. They should just talk about this shit and try to work something out and mabey work together again otherwise Eric Hoffman is a mind game playing dweeb. Mabey Eric Hoffman dont remember joining Unholy Ghost or saying he did or whatever. He is screwed up. Their cant be a real Deicde without Glen Benton and their cant be a Deicide without the Hoffmans. Vocals are the thing that stand out front so yeah Glen gets the cake here, thats like trying to start Nirvana over again by replacing Kurt Cobain. Its the persona and voice we know the band by. Oh by the way earache should change the venue area for Deicides tour date here in Toronto.......ITS NOT AT THE OPERA HOUSE ANYMORE ITS AT THE PHEONIX CONCERT THEATRE! Which is a huge venue! Better sound awsome cause i just bought my tickets today!

Yeah man i know. Whats funny is even thuogh Earache records production in extreme metals albums is phenominal alot of Deicide fans around where i live still think Scars of the Crucifix is a shitty album just produced better. I however differ, i have been paying attention to Deicide since their When Satan Lives live compilation and dug that sound so much. So i guess albums like Leigon or Deicide were crap compared to what they have done today. This does not mean Deicide and Legon were not good albums because they were, in fact they were awsome, just poorly produced. Anyways man thats just my say, i got into Deicide cause of that live album cause personaly a lot of death metal bands suck live. Itwas cool to hear a band play their technical shit well.....too bad they had this whole problem. This will bring the band name "Deicide" down.