New Deicide Album - The Stench of Redemption

Legion_of_Deicide

Legion of Deicide
Aug 24, 2005
UK
Good to see Deicide have a quality producer for the new Album, should sound good.
As much as I love Deicide, lets hope there are not to many songs with the name God in the title (Lunatic Of God’s Creation, Blame it on God, Mad At God, Fuck your God, Child Of God, Annihilation By The Hands Of God(Ok it was not a Deicide song, but Glen sang on it).
It's a shame the Vital guys weren't in on the project but I hope that with all the praise that the Vital project got with Glen in it, Glen can bring some of that good stuff to the new album. I know musically the guys will be different and I hope to hear a new fresh Deicide. Gonna order this one as soon as it comes up on pre-order on Earache. :headbang:

:headbang: i talked to gglen not very long ago and he said that the reason tony and dave arent doing the new album and stopped touring with them was b/c they wanted to concentrate more on vital remains and keep in the underground scene more. glen also said he was going to do another album with them but then about a week after that said he wouldnt be. thats too bad, hopefully this album is either the same quality as scars or better:Shedevil:

ChristOfDeath said:
Where the hell is this new track that is supposed to be on deicide's myspace site?

There was a demo a few weeks ago, but it really wasnt much of anything. It had some riffing then a solo, which didnt sound as good as the hoffmans. It lasted 1:35. But its just a demo without any lyrics, so I wont 'review' it yet.