Deicide announces new touring guitarrist

May 28, 2004
Tokyo
DEICIDE Announces New Touring Guitarist - Sep. 10, 2008
Florida-based death metallers DEICIDE have tapped Kevin Quirion from ORDER OF ENNEAD as their new touring guitarist. Quiron will make his live debut with DEICIDE on Saturday, September 13 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Commented Quirion: "DEICIDE needed a guitarist and I happened to be standing right there. I'll be doing the Ft. Lauderdale show September 13th, four dates in Italy (September 18-21) and whatever else comes up. This will tide me over until ORDER OF ENNEAD starts their touring cycle, which we hope to be very significant. Steve Asheim [DEICIDE drummer] plays in both bands and Jack Owen will be playing guitar with ORDER OF ENNEAD so there will be no conflict of scheduling."
He added: "I've been listening to DEICIDE since 1990 so it's a real pleasure jamming with them. I've learned 19 songs over the last couple weeks and rehearsing with the guys three times a week and everything is sounding tight and massive."

Well, sounds good to me. And in other words it means Santolla will not be touring with Deicide, right? I think he's still busy with Obituary anyways. Though I could be wrong on that.
However, I hope to see Deicide in Tokyo, November 30th @ Hatsudai - Doors. YEAH!