Stench

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
Man this place is fucking dead.

Anyone else heard "The Stench of Redemption" EP? I quite like it, although to be honest it doesn't really sound like Deicide to me. Some nice guitar solos, and the "Crucified for the innocence" is pretty groovy. Is it Deicide without the Hoffmans though?
I'm not too bothered, if the album is as good as this I'll be quite content.

I heard some parts for Hommage for Satan, it sounded blisteringly furious thuogh. Sound wise its not old Deicide but definatley based what i heard something to look forward too. The production on the drums is great and Steve as always shines with his battery of the kit but i notice something different..........a lot more bass influence here. I can hear very cleary the tight bass lines really well produced in my opinion. The guitars are kinda Amon sounding like Owen said. All in all it sounds really promising and i am aching to hear Santolas (sorry for spelling) solos i hear they are deadly and creative.

I know that i am not that active on the forums and stuff but...

YES!! I have heard the few new songs and i can tell you this: "Nothing will be like it used to be somedays"!!

But still the new album shall KICK ASS!!!

i mean FFS its still DEICIDE and its still the BEST when it comes to Death Metal!!!

Yeah i heard the whole entire album........i gotta say man my fucking jaw dropped in amazement. Frist of the lord of sedition takes a different journey.......you hear a eerie guitar part that sounds something similar to metallicas sanitarium with the little solo feedback harmonic harmonies then a sort of crashing rockish mainstreamy intro that progresses intop sheer brutality. The guitar solos on this album literly dropped my eyes, Eric and Brian were sick shreders dont ever get me wrong but ralph and jack are simply geniuses........wait.....lol you think i wasnt going to credit the man behind the madness? StEVE! you talented motherfucker! Glen is sick on his vocal tracks with his multi harmonized vocals, that guy never disapoints me. All the songs on here are a excellent example of professional mature, melodic sounding death metal i am so fucking glad this change has come by, it has inspired me.