Hoi cagh

Slainte, you rat bastard! -throws guh-nosis at you- Now you can join me in wasting untold amounts of time on here, my friend.

*bounces around energetically* "Guh-no-sis Guh-no-sis Guh-no-sis Guh-no-sis Guh-no-sis Guh-no-sis" *passes out*

*reawakens to find mike and eric engaging in GUH-NO-Battle* :eek:

Welcome to the slaughter, CelticFox! :)

~Sh0k~ ...who had vast amounts of holiday candies tonight!

Blast it all! I tell you that is NONSENSE! The Gnosis! Unacceptable! aarrrgggghhh!

::::head capsizes like an egg::::

Heh heh.... just kidding. :) Thank you for the hearty welcome ShOk. :)

Wandrail: HAHAHAHA Your new avatar! That pic!!!! That LOOK!!! hahahaha!!!

Originally posted by Celtic_Fox
Wandrail: HAHAHAHA Your new avatar! That pic!!!! That LOOK!!! hahahaha!!!

HAHA! It got to me too
liebe015.gif

:lol:

~Sh0k~

:lol: Somewhow I feel that your feeling was of a more... heartfelt nature. I just thought he looked like a used car salesman. hahahaha

Of course, I look like a used up SCA member.... hahaha

Just kidding if you read this Eric. :p

Hahaha...-grows silver long beard, gains knowledge- GUH-NOSIS!!! I admit, its a funny avatar. You should use your picture with the beret, man :lol:

:lol: I AM down with the beret, but Mike's not down with the guh-nosis, or the little men, or the man with the knowledge and the sliver long beard! :(

Dude... Mike... be down with the little men of philosophy, they are your friends. I hear they come bearing crackers! And there is absolutely nothing wrong with long silver beards! But I wouldn't recommend it as a fashion statement you ought to persue :s

~Sh0k~

It can keeps its nasty Gnosis! Gives it to us raw wriggling and sweet!

hahahaha

I suppose, next, the two of you will be asking me to "reach out for the light" eh? hahaha and join you in your realm of Disney-like theme songs?! hahaha

Though, I will admit that my will against the gnosis is fading. I have had much temptaion by the little men, and the silver beard has undoubtedly made me question my original thoughts of hate for the knowledge.... however...

SWINE WILL TAKE TO WING BEFORE THE LIKES OF THE GNOSIS WILL TAKE ME!

My dear friends, one day, when my battle against the Gnosis and all of its odious tunes has ended with my victory, I will come for the both of you and all those ruled by its tyranny!

HAHAHAHA

Ah, the cracker. Many a time have I feasted upon it, stale and fresh, when there was absolutley no other morsel of food in my house. I will forever be in its debt.

Oh! And they go good with CHEESY nonsense like this post! hahaha

Ah, Touchè! I am cast assunder by your might and bravery to scorn the Gnosis! You know, if only you would reach out for the light.. it's juicy and sweet .. you wouldn't be having to worry about all of this! Surrender to the Gnosis! It is the power and light, they bring us fantasies!! But then again, at least I don't have to ask you to return the miracles ...I hope... :rolleyes:

Crackers.... sweet succelent delight to my senses! Sweet and wriggling and raw, withOUT cheese! Those Gnosises ruins thems with the cheeses!