holy crap

Thanks 7th.

I think it turned out pretty good..but I had not heard very many comments on this karaoke mix at all. =(
People must be busy.

I do remember that I was going to cut another mix of this with the drum level up quite a bit. If you give me vocal tracks, I'll mix down a new karaoke and a final. Let me know when the track is done! :D

Originally posted by rabies
Thanks 7th.

I think it turned out pretty good..but I had not heard very many comments on this karaoke mix at all. =(
People must be busy.

I do remember that I was going to cut another mix of this with the drum level up quite a bit. If you give me vocal tracks, I'll mix down a new karaoke and a final. Let me know when the track is done! :D

It's unfortunate that it's taken me this long Rabs, but I'm just now finally getting to where I can sit back and really take a look at all of our songs. I've regretted not being able to offer more commentary about them. I may type up one giant "review" of our stuff, just so I can offer the thoughts and praise that I should've done when the songs were first finished. I've never really gotten the chance to talk much about how kick-ass some of the songs have been! :D

I dont even have an internet connection anymoore. Im writing this on my computer at school where we cant listen to songs or download anything. It sucks, I must try to find a place where I can listen to IMG tunes :)