Four Foot Snakes!!!!!!!!!!

Virus

Proud IMG Guitarist
Apr 17, 2001
Sheffield, England
I just had a quick gander at My Play and found the Karaoke versions of Crazy Train and Murders In The Rue Morgue, and my jaw is currently on the deck! :eek:

Who did the playing on Crazy Train?! It sounds fantastic! I can't believe I haven't heard this one before! :)

And Murders who played on this! Jesus H! If this and Where Eagles Dare are anything to go by, 2002 is going to be the year of some of the IMG's best work! :)

Top stuff! :) :headbang:

4 foot snakes?

Cooperman did all the guitar work on Crazy Train and I played bass. Drums were done by Maidenman. He did a good job, double-tracking all the guitar lines. We had a problem with that one in that my bass and his guitar are out of tune. We never did bother to fix that.

Murders was Maidenman on drums, Constantine on bass and myself on all the guitars. Glad you like it....same line up as Eagles. Of the two, I think I did a better job on Murders...and the bass at the front of Murders kicks ass!

Four Foot Snakes = Fucking Hell!!! Phrased politely! ;)

Crazy Train doesn't sound at all out of tune, it sounds scarily close to the original though! :)

The bass on Murders intro does kick ass!! It all kicks ass! :)