Guess Maiden's Set List for OzzFest

Dark One said:
Pretty darn good, though I'm assuming they'll expand the album selection on the next "tour" to include No Prayer for the Dying and possibly Fear of the Dark as well. The latter makes sense since it was the final album of Dickenson era phase I.

I doubt it, the only song from those albums that has become a concert favorite is Fear of The Dark. I think they'll focus on 84-88 and throw the earlier classics in at the encore...can you really picture Maiden doing a Hallowed-less gig?

Demonspell said:
I doubt it, the only song from those albums that has become a concert favorite is Fear of The Dark. I think they'll focus on 84-88 and throw the earlier classics in at the encore...can you really picture Maiden doing a Hallowed-less gig?

Actually, I can picture them doing just that in order to promote more sales of the next DVD release. I think it's a strict format that they're going to stick to. DVD number one covers the first 4 albums, DVD number 2 covers who knows how many albums, 3, 4 or 5.

I really do think we'll see that happen. Hey, who knows, maybe instead of Hallowed they'll throw in Rime of the Ancient Mariner or something.