Guess Maiden's Set List for OzzFest

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
OK so if it's an hour, I figure they'll get 12 songs in.

Here you go (in order):

The Trooper
Wrathchild
Where Eagles Dare*
Revelations
Phantom of the Opera**
Murders in the Rue Morgue
The Prisoner
Flight of Icarus
Hallowed be thy Name

Encore:
Number of the Beast
Run to the Hills
Iron Maiden

*pigs will fly on hoverboards
** Shadows Fall fans scratch their heads amazed that the guitar instrument is capable of such sounds

Yeah of course....well, if we're going to play the reality game, switch Where Eagles Dare out with 22 Acacia Avenue.

"You can tell her that you know me.....you might even get it freeeeee!!!"

Unfortunately, I don't think they'll be too unpredicatble. They'll play the stuff you listed--maybe not Where Eagles Dare. Other possibilities:

Sanctuary, Killers, Innocent Exile, Children of the Damned

Ali, they're getting a full 90-minute set to close out the show. So, with that in mind...

Wrathchild
The Trooper
Flight of Icarus
22 Acacia Avenue
Revelations
Iron Maiden
Prowler
Children of the Damned
Invaders
Killers
Die With Your Boots On
Hallowed Be Thy Name

encore:
Number of the Beast
Run to the Hills
Running Free

You guys have lost your fucking minds if you think Steve Harris' ego is going to allow him to NOT play anything off of the last two albums.

Maiden aren't one of those bands that won't play their current material live, they feel it os relevant and if they don't play their new material, what's thepoint. After all, this is the real reason Bruce left in the first place. Bored to tears performing the same old stuff.....

Mark - Bruce just announced that they're only doing a 1 hour set. It's in another thread somewhere. Have you heard different? These things seem to change by the day.

PJ - :lol: They're supporting The Early Days DVD you gromit.

markgugs said:
Except Josh, that they've stated 1000x over that they're only going to play songs off the first four albums. So...why don't you believe them? lol

Goes to show that I don't read much of the metal headlines anymore..:loco:

Anyway, who cares, where is the Priest/Maiden tour that I've been waiting my life for???

Fuck Ozzfest and their $5 water, I'd rather drink my own sweat.

Like Ali said, 2 different threads, same convo = teh funnay (and the mass confusion).

I say BOOOO! to 1-hour sets and BOOOO! to $100 Ozzfest tickets. Unfortunately, I *have* to go b/c I'm a slave to Maiden.

Judas Priest is headlining a tour starting in May I believe, with support coming from Queensryche & (believe it or not) maybe Dokken.

If it's a 1 hour set of all early material that does NOT include the usual shits, then it's totally worth it. They might even play "Remember Tomorrow", "Transylvania", and "Total Eclipse".

Yeah yeah, I know -> :loco:

markgugs said:
Ali, they're getting a full 90-minute set to close out the show.

Unfortunately Mark, no they're not:

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=34399

I'd think it would be something like this:

Number of the Beast
Wrathchild
Children of the Damned
Die With Your Boots On
22 Acacia Avenue
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Revelations
Killers
Run to the Hills

Encore:

The Trooper
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden

Songs I truly wish would somehow end up on the setlist (but don't feel they will):

Where Eagles Dare
Flight of Icarus
The Prisoner
Innocent Exile
Purgatory
Prowler
Remember Tomorrow
Phantom of the Opera
Strange World
Santcuary

Dark One said:
Songs I truly wish would somehow end up on the setlist (but don't feel they will):

Where Eagles Dare
Flight of Icarus
The Prisoner
Innocent Exile
Purgatory
Prowler
Remember Tomorrow
Phantom of the Opera
Strange World
Santcuary

I would pay $200 just to see this.

ok fuckers ... if I go to this gig .. I am going all the way upfront for Maiden ...
who wants to follow?