Guess Maiden's Set List for OzzFest

What's funny is that they're only playing material from the first 4 albums -- all of which were released when Janick was still just a middle-aged hairdresser.

JayKeeley said:
What's funny is that they're only playing material from the first 4 albums -- all of which were released when Janick was still just a middle-aged hairdresser.

So...what are the chances the next tour will be only material from Powerslave, Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son? I suppose they could cheat and say Live After Death counts too! :cool:
loco.gif

lurch70 said:
if they are not dead by then

Blasphemer!

They look a hell of a lot better than other bands that are still going. Have you seen the pics of Judas Priest from the UK this past month?
tickled.gif

Don't get me wrong, I only care what the music sounds like, but that might be a show you're better off sitting in a galaxy far, far away
loco.gif

Prowler
Still Life
Die With Your Boots On
Twilight Zone
Purgatory
Remember Tomorrow
Strange World
Gangland
Children of the Damned
Innocent Exile
Total Eclipse
To Tame A Land

ProgMetalFan said:
Powerslave a 10? I've always considered "Back In The Village" and "Losfer Words" to be throwaway tracks.

Back in the Village is a great song! And Losfer Words is just an instrumental. They're certainly no worse than Gangland or Total Eclipse, and Aces High, 2 Minutes, Powerslave, Flash of the Blade & Rime more than make up for it. Maiden's best album.

markgugs said:
So...what are the chances the next tour will be only material from Powerslave, Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son?

Pretty darn good, though I'm assuming they'll expand the album selection on the next "tour" to include No Prayer for the Dying and possibly Fear of the Dark as well. The latter makes sense since it was the final album of Dickenson era phase I.