"Eddie Rips Up The World" Tour Setlist!

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
The first show's setlist has been disclosed! Close your eyes if ya wanna be surprised!!! ;)

Murders in the Rue Morgue
Another Life
Prowler
The Trooper
Remember Tomorrow
Run to the Hills
Charlotte the Harlot
Revelations
Where Eagles Dare
Die With Your Boots On
Phantom of the Opera
The Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden
Running Free
Drifter

OMG! The band finally listened to the fans... Drifter is the greatest set closer in Maiden history! Ohhh, yo yo yo! :headbang:

Big disappointment: Run to the Hills, Number of the Beast, and Hallowed Be Thy Name. It's not like we haven't seen those tracks played live a billion times. I'd happily trade all three for an underappreciated track from NOTB, such as Invaders.

I just think that’s one thing is missing, Paul Di’Anno should be invited to do an final encore… that should be perfect!!!!!

darthrya said:
I just realized - the band is going to have to cut about 6 songs off the setlist when they play Snoozefest in the US. I hope Drifter doesn't get cut!

Yeah, the one hour time limit is going to leave a lot of great songs off the set list during "Snoozefest" . . .

Can't wait to see them!

What gig(s) will you guys be at?

I'll be at the Gothenburg gig, July 9th

I'll be performing with Bruce Conte in Las Vegas when they come to LA.
:cry:

I'm grateful to be working but I sure wish the timing could've been better!
Guess I'll have to wait for the rave reviews on the boards (and hopefully a bootleg or two!!!) **sniffle**

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Another Life = :D :dopey: Can't wait to hear that one!

That's my fave song for 'Arry's basslines - he has some really cool playing on that song. The whole Killers album really! I wanna hear Murders In The Rue Morgue sooooooo bad!!!
headbob.gif

Maniacal said:
Unfortunately, Maidens coming on the one day in August that I absolutely cannot miss at work . . . =O(

That really sucks many sorry, but yea I’ll be at the Maiden show in August, and I’ll be the guy in the audience banging his head up and down :headbang: waving the devil sign. :devil:

Hello everyone, I'm back home from see a killer Iron Maiden Show tonight in Lisbon, the band sounded fantastic as always the set list is next:

Another Life
Prowler
The Trooper
Remember Tomorrow (dedicated to Manu da Silva)
Run to the Hills
Wrathchild
Revelations
Where Eagles Dare
Die With Your Boots On
Phantom of the Opera
The Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden
Running Free
Drifter
Santuary

Loved the show and just missed one thing a final encore with Paul Di'anno.

Up The Irons

Thanks for the set update! Looks like they sticking to the "classics" . It's all good. Especially for the all the new young fans who weren't lucky enough to experience this the first time around - it's like Iron Maiden 101, haha! :headbang:

Lusitano said:
Hello everyone, I'm back home from see a killer Iron Maiden Show tonight in Lisbon, the band sounded fantastic as always the set list is next:

Another Life
Prowler
The Trooper
Remember Tomorrow (dedicated to Manu da Silva)
Run to the Hills
Wrathchild
Revelations
Where Eagles Dare
Die With Your Boots On
Phantom of the Opera
The Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden
Running Free
Drifter
Santuary

Loved the show and just missed one thing a final encore with Paul Di'anno.

Up The Irons

Just once, just once, could the band actually be creative with the setlist? The only thing I'm excited to see live on this list is Drifter. I understand that they need to play classics for the nostalgia fans (the fair-weather fans who don't care for anything but the glory-years songs), but would it hurt them to be a bit creative?

How about: Women in Uniform, Strange World, Charlotte the Harlot, Purgatory, Twilight Zone, Prodigal Son, Invaders, Gangland, and Still Life. With a setlist that big, they could afford to play at least one neglected song from each album.

Personally, I'd exchange Strange World, Purgatory, Gangland, and Still Life for Remember Tomorrow, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Wrathchild, and Revelations (actually, I'd take out The Trooper, Run to the Hills, Number of the Beast and Hallowed Be Thy Name if I knew the fans wouldn't riot over not hearing them).

Look at it. Just one song change per album and now there's a decent mix of timeless classics and old, forgotten classics:

Another Life
Prowler
The Trooper
Strange World
Run to the Hills
Purgatory
Still Life
Where Eagles Dare
Die With Your Boots On
Phantom of the Opera
The Number of the Beast
Gangland
Iron Maiden
Running Free
Drifter
Santuary

As for Gangland, it would be a real treat for the band to play it with Adrian's lost solo that accidentally got deleted from the master tapes.