Holy fuck

True, it is sick, but as a child, I didn't rationalize in my mind that doing those things was causing my cat to suffer. Simple enough?

Flo means that not to hurt animals is normally not a product of rational thinking. It's not about "I don't hurt my cat because it's wrong". If you're a normal, healthy kid, it just doesn't come to your mind to torture your pet, you don't need to think about it rationally.

Whatever, these things are over and you're probably a different person today. But every kid who tortures his pets has SERIOUS, deeper problems.

Flo means that not to hurt animals is normally not a product of rational thinking. It's not about "I don't hurt my cat because it's wrong". If you're a normal, healthy kid, it just doesn't come to your mind to torture your pet, you don't need to think about it rationally.

Whatever, these things are over and you're probably a different person today. But every kid who tortures his pets has SERIOUS, deeper problems.

exactly.

it is like walking through the streets forcing yourself not to beat up everyone you meet because it could be fun :lol:

Dogs are so much better than cats. I've trained my dogs so that when I take them for a walk, when they're not running around in the park, they walk either side of me like an arrowhead formation :cool:

Also, I don't trust cats.

Hahahahaha ! I think I'm one of the most cat addict on the earth lol
I was just doing some humour.
I got 7 cats at home and love them all so much haha !
I mean every time I see a kitten it makes my day better hihi :)

EDIT: Remember my pictures with the cat ears ?! haha ! :lol:

Dogs are so much better than cats. I've trained my dogs so that when I take them for a walk, when they're not running around in the park, they walk either side of me like an arrowhead formation :cool:

Also, I don't trust cats.

pussy.
training your mates is shit.