Holy Sh*t!!!!!!

yepp, I'm a huge koRn, or I ''was'' A huge korn fan for years.. That shit surprised me, i mean thats just bullshit, he said he quit the band cos he wanted to spend more time with his daughter, wtf, now he's just travellin and visiting chruches and whatever, bullshit.

At first i supported his fuckwise choice, but i soon realised that he's just one of those asses who wants attention, he's a med whore...

btw, he was the dude who inspired me to play guitar... :OMG:

i'm gonna be like the osbournes but it's focusing on me and god and how much of a sense of humor i have with him but also how much i obey him. for example, THE JESUS TATOO ON MY HAND KEEPS ME FROM MASTERBATING AND I HAVEN'T BEEN
WITH A WOMAN SINCE MY EX WIFE LEFT ME ALMOST 5 YEARS AGO.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ter-wat.

Your a fucking retard. Period. Korn = A band, If you meant "the members in korn _ shit" it would be are. But you said Korn, which is one (1) band. Please stay in school. Im willing to bet you my life and my half stack that i am correct. What you probably meant was
The members of the band KoRn are shit. Or you may of been confused and wanted to say
The band (singular) KoRn is shit.
Love,
Ricky

WHOAH! wait a minute. We are both wrong. Well, technically.
Korn WAS a band, i dont know if they still are or whatever.
Correction
Korn WAS shit.
Your still a fucking moron. I bask in the light of your embarassment, ass clown.

The Leper said:
Your a fucking retard. Period. Korn = A band, If you meant "the members in korn _ shit" it would be are. But you said Korn, which is one (1) band. Please stay in school. Im willing to bet you my life and my half stack that i am correct. What you probably meant was
The members of the band KoRn are shit. Or you may of been confused and wanted to say
The band (singular) KoRn is shit.
Love,
Ricky
can't blame me for portuguese being a lot more complex and richer language and having N different concordancy rules and N³ figures of speech :p

well, it's good to finally see an american who actually knows how to write.

(bodomite was just killing me on ICQ! :lol: :p)

Haha, thanks tut. Correcting people on their poor grammar. Its even funnier if the person is like 22, because i'm 14 and often feel like my day is complete after pwning them.