holy shit!!!!!!!!!!! anthrax is the chief!!!

Not sure what the Chief means but that was a great pit.

In San Diego during that War Dance part they stopped the song during that part and Scott pulled a Phil Anselmo and said "that wasn't good enough, we are going to play this part again and I want to see this entire place, not only all of those that have been moshing all night, but all of you in this entire place to go ape shit" then they went back into it and it was pretty awesome

ANTHRAX IS THE CHIEF OF THE PIT!!o_O

In San Diego during that War Dance part they stopped the song during that part and Scott pulled a Phil Anselmo and said "that wasn't good enough, we are going to play this part again and I want to see this entire place, not only all of those that have been moshing all night, but all of you in this entire place to go ape shit" then they went back into it and it was pretty awesome
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REQ-SksNy6E&feature=related[/ame]

holy shitttt anthrax destroy SF!!!! THISSSSS BAND ISSS BACKKK:yow:

FUCKING AWESOME MAN! I am from Boston but I always tell people that the sickest pit I was ever a part of was at an Anthrax show at the Warfield during the SOWN tour.. The song was "Caught in a Mosh" and the pit was LARGE. There was a guy with one leg and a crutch near the front the whole show.. Anyway, I swear like 100 people all fell at once like Dominoes. Even the one legged guy!!

It was actually the last time I saw Anthrax live, I am pretty sure Bush was even wearing a Celtics Jersey.. I had no idea who "Fight" was or even who the opening band was.. I definately recognized Rob screaming walking back and Forth with tattoos on his head. I bought "War of Words" the next day and it is still one of my top 5 metal albums ever. I was never really even into Priest..

Anyway, I am buzzed and rambling.. Thanks for the post.. Brought back some old NAVY memories.. Saw Testament there too..

Slash's Snakepit, Jerry Garcia and Presidents of the USA also...

Did you see Snakepit with Eric Drover or Rod Jackson? Man, I wish I could've seen them back in the day!

I saw them with both, that one was Eric Dover and it was a sick show.. Gilby Clarke was on the other guitar and they did "Cure Me or Kill Me" and "Tiajuana Jail" in the set.

Saw them a couple times with Rod Jackson too and it wasn't as good.

I saw them with both, that one was Eric Dover and it was a sick show.. Gilby Clarke was on the other guitar and they did "Cure Me or Kill Me" and "Tiajuana Jail" in the set.

Saw them a couple times with Rod Jackson too and it wasn't as good.

I thought the album with Rod was way superior to It's Five O'clock Somewhere. In fact Ain't Life Grand is one of my favorite ever. Too bad that they sucked live.