ministry and Anthrax!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
One show in PHilly on the 6th ! 2 OF MY THREE FAVORITE BANDS ! Holy shit I am there, Lads and Ladies of the board I need your help! If any one can provide hotel/ motel info for me I would greatly appreciate it. Who do I kiss, kill or fuck to get a V.I.P pass for this show! What strings must I pull? What price must I pay? If you want blood you got it. My first born? No problem. For the love of Jeebus what must I do?????????? This is going to be the best show EVER! Perhaps Scott will Join Al and the crew for another version of Supernaught ( it happend once I was there)! Perhaps Al will take sthe stage with the mighty Anthrax. I am like a kid at Christmas. This news just made a extreamly shitty day turn golden..

a co headlineing anthrax and ministry across the globe does would be killer,a tour like that to australia would be very welcome as ministry have a strong following in australia.

Fuck yeah what a cool show - too bad its only a once off but Anthrax / Ministry in Oz would slay.

Justin, I don't suppose you have a boot leg of the guys from 93 in Irvine Meadows California, at the Irvine meadows ampitheatre? Would that be one of the time they played thieves with Al? If you got it I'll trade you for a copy?