Anthrax should have had their own tour, fuck this shit..

tomass74

Apr 4, 2005
I was all pumped to see these guys since the whole reunion shit and its been a big fucking tease... I was hoping the would have a headling North American tour. They are finally gonna be here Oct 7th and its gonna be opening for Priest. That is lame... I could give a rats ass about Judas Priest. I am not gonna waste my money to see Anthrax open for them with a 30 minute set..

Does anyone know how long anthrax's set before priest actually is? I thought they would get an 50 minutes to an hour at least? Anyways I like priest too so this is a no brainer for me. I thought they were gonna do a north american headlining tour later too?

tomass74 said:
I was all pumped to see these guys since the whole reunion shit and its been a big fucking tease... I was hoping the would have a headling North American tour. They are finally gonna be here Oct 7th and its gonna be opening for Priest. That is lame... I could give a rats ass about Judas Priest. I am not gonna waste my money to see Anthrax open for them with a 30 minute set..

BLASPHEMY! Priest are the Metal Gods! Without Priest, there'd have been no Anthrax!

I like Judas Priest but I can totally understand not wanting to see this tour because they are opening. I'm lucky as fuck that they're playing in my Mom's backyard and headlining it too on an off date. I'm bringing out a posse too maybe, I don't know. Some buddies from work might wanna come. They really want to hear Bring the Noise. Yes, they're meatheads from Jersey but if they play Bring the noise, they're down to pay the 35 buck ticket to see them. My best friend hasn't seen his fiance since Feb and she's coming back from overseas on Oct 2nd. The headlining show in my neck of the woods is on Oct 6 and they're opening for Priest on the 9th in Atlantic City. He loves Priest and gambling. We'll see.

maybe Mr. Wu would enlighten us about there being a seperate headlining only tour or not, if not im not going to this.

i like two priest songs, both off of pain killer, but im not paying 35 bucks to see Anthrax open for a that only has two songs i like, the rest of the songs i dont care to be within 100 miles of while being played.

dont yell at me i dont mean to insult priest or their fans, its good stuff and all but not my thing.

timmyc said:
They didn't at any of of the 5 shows they played down here, anyway.

Who would sing Chuck D's part???? Frank??? Certainly not Spitz and I can't imagine Belladonna doing it. Maybe Scott can do the whole fucking song